Housebound

Kylie is caught robbing an ATM and gets sentenced to house arrest at the home of her estranged mother and stepfather. Her mother thinks the house is haunted. Kylie initially disagrees, but when strange things start happening, she begins to wonder if her mom is right.

That's all I'm going to tell you. I don't want to give you too much information about this one, because part of the fun is figuring out all the twists and turns along with the characters. However, I will tell you that Housebound rocks, and you should stop what you're doing right now and go watch it. I loved this movie so much that even though I rented it, I turned around as soon as it was over and bought myself a copy. I love this movie so much that, if it was a person, I'd let it go all the way on the first date. I wish this movie was a person so that I could elope with it and spend the rest of my life with it and grow old with it. Seriously, why are you still reading this? Go watch this movie. NOW.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: How to Recognize a Demon Has Become Your Friend

Book Review: The Valancourt Book of Victorian Christmas Ghost Stories

Book Review: Shirley Jackson's Dark Tales