The Ones I Would Have Saved Part 3: Halloween Kills Edition

 Literally Everyone Who Died in This Movie


Every single death in this movie saddened me. Some of the characters are ones I'd been rooting for in the original movie or the previous Halloween. Others just put up a really good fight and didn't deserve to go down like they did.


Halloween Kills is a really good movie, but it is a disheartening watch. I only hope that the third movie in the new trilogy brings about a satisfactory ending to Michael and rectifies some of the pain and sadness of this installment.




This guy's death particularly broke me, as it was not Michael Myers related, and therefore seemed all too real. My heart went out to this guy, and I actually cried a little when he died.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: How to Recognize a Demon Has Become Your Friend

Book Review: The Valancourt Book of Victorian Christmas Ghost Stories

Book Review: Shirley Jackson's Dark Tales